Emergency Evacuation Service ensures safe and secure conditions for mobilization and evacuation of Client’s personnel and perform their further physical evacuation out of country of Georgia in cases of Country Scale Emergency and Crisis Situations, such as military conflict, civil unrest, massive protest rallies, natural disasters, etc.
The service is managed by RMC department, in particular:
• Provide overall management of the Services
• Ensure all activities are being performed in accordance with Client’s requirements and guideline documents created for the purposes of the Service
• Ensure roles and responsibilities are properly distributed among all employees and all of them correctly understand their duties
• Provide appropriate guidance and instructions to the employees responsible for implementation of the Service
• Ensure check calls, trainings, drills, maintenance services etc. are established and being implemented as appropriate
• Ensure proper communication is established with Client’s respective points of contact
• Ensure proper functionality of Warden Systems
• Prepare differnt routs through country regions for successful and secure evacuation of Clients employees
• Other duties that are necessary for proper organization of activities associated with the Services
• Ensure coordination of RMC department units: Analytical, Call Center with other departments of VEZIRI, such as Fleet and HSE departments, all neccessry for qualified implementation and service provision
RMC Department- Analytical Unit, on a regular basis provide Risk Assessment of all risks associated with implantation of the Service. Risk assessment include identification of all risks associated with evacuation processes considering all possible scenarios, identification of respective mitigation measures and its implementation. Risk assessment might be more frequent depending on the situation and needs.