RMC department provides combined Corporative Risk Prevention Service (RP service) in accordance with the client’s requirements, ISO 9001 standard, Association of International Code of Conduct (ICOCA) and Georgian legislation.
Goals and obligations of Risk Prevention Service is prevention/suppression of potential threats such as damage to facilities and personnel, loss of property, leakage of information, damage to Client’s and Company reputation, etc.
Qualified RP service is achieved by means of different Electrical Security Systems, RMC department management, Analytical Unit, Call Center, Assets regional Security Officers (ARSO) and qualified RP Service Officers (RPO), whose duties and obligations include fulfillment of the following:
• Protection of Client’s personnel and assets from threats such as theft, intentional damage, fire or other types of criminal behaviour;
• Protection of information within the competence;
• Present respectable image of company;
• Prevention of unauthorized access to the facilities;
• Strict control of access to facilities;
• Personnel/visitors and vehicle access control;
• Prevention of delivery/access of prohibited items to the territory in accordance with existing procedures;
• Control of material assets movement in accordance with the established procedures;
• Precise registration of the people entering and leaving the area, for POB (People On Board) management;
• Timely, adequate and qualified response to emergency situations in accordance with the existing procedures:
o Emergency medical assistance
o Handle with crowd and demonstration
o Handle with natural disasters and etc.
• Perimeter control. Regular patrolling for detection and/or prevention of such facts as fire, unauthorized access or deliberate damage of client’s assets on the facility
Analytical Unit of RMC Department:
Provides information about the business operation in the area of risk and it’s analysis, evaluation in accordance to the customer's business interests and provides relevant recommendations;
• Maintain Databases;
• Provides periodical (daily, summary weekly/ monthly/annual) reports to the client;
• Is responsible for the provided service quality;
• Is responsible for ESS maintenance and Call Center operation;
• Ensures department structural units coordination;
• Develops mechanisms for Risk Management and Control and is responsible for its implementation and development;
• Provides working instructions and is responsible for its implementation.
RMC Deapartment 24/7 Call Center
24/7 Communication Center, gathers information from the service providing areas and registers it into the online database. Call Center operators act appropriately to the existing situation in accordance to the existing procedures. Access to data base is granted for authorized RMC personnel.
ESS Operations Center
ESS Operational Center provides permanent monitoring of customer’s assets via existing Electronic Security Systems, gathers, processes and address- (transfers) information accordingly to the relevant department on a regular base.
Following service has been provided for BP Georgia since 2009, as well as for several BP contractor companies (BEJV, SAJV, IDC, AZFEN etc), involved in BTC/SCPX project since 2014.